Thursday, June 23, 2011

wHy mUst Use KorEan NaMe??



Haha...well i knw dat sumtime people will say to me, ur not a really mix korean, so why u used dat name?? Konon2 bajet org Korea lah sngt kn... Then, they will say 'prasan lar 2'... Hehe..nway, i dunt mind watever they wanna 2 talk bout me as long as i knw wat im doing n i will not disturb anyone. Actually, i got my Korean name based on my bufday... SUNG is 5th, Je is 3rd and Kyo is 1988. That how i got my name. I think this name very suitable to me n i love 2 used it until now. All my pic that had edited will have my name, SUNG JE KYO on that pic. From that name also, i tried to look like a korean gurl... hehehe... (kesengalan melanda). I have cutting my fringe n try 2 dress up like a korean gurl... :p Ok3, i still cannot look like a Korean gurl coz i was a Malay gurl n a lilttle bit mix wit Baba Nyonya... Hahahah... Nway, i love to be myself even i not so beautiful... =)

Best kan, ape lagi like lar... =)

0 person at wheelhouse:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lepak2 Kat Sini JugaK